I LOVE my Slow Cooker. I’m not sure how can I possibly ever live without it…And I have a fun set of 24 Super-Easy 5-ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes that I rely on to make my evening suppers easy and kinda awesome (without killing me after work). I thought I’d share…you know, so that maybe you’d enjoy them too. LOL!
24 Super-Easy 5-ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes
- I can’t even tell you how good this Southern Style Meatloaf recipe is. If you try any of these recipes, try this one.
- My second favorite? Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy…but, that’s kind of obvious.
- Easy Beans & Potatoes with Bacon are like a fun dinner you just have to try.
- For an easy, tasty dinner, this recipe for Buffalo Ranch Chicken is tried, true, and all sorts of awesome.
- I make this Mock Pot Roast about once a month (or more).
- Portobella Chicken is so tasty. I’m kind of hungry now…
- I like to make these BBQ Meatballs with mashed potatoes. Mmmm.
- Kalua Pork. Just drool. Just drool.
- My daughter loves making this WTF Chicken.
- There’s nothing yummier than coming home to White Chicken Chili in the crock pot.
- African Pulled Beef Sandwiches with Yogurt-Mint Sauce is a fun way to really mix-up dinner!
- For a tender meal, I always go with Berry Pork.
- Southern Style Pot Roast just falls apart–and makes an awesome leftover sandwich.
- My son always asks for Roasted Chicken when he comes home from college.
- I kind of love this recipe for Teriyaki Chicken.
- Mmmm….Nom, nom, nom…French Dip. So easy. Just make it.
- Trust me, this Vegan Quinoa and Sweet Potato Chili is so good, you’ll be making it again.
- My husband NEVER leaves me leftovers of Lemon Chicken with Garlic and Orange. Licks the serving dish clean.
- Just the thought…Hawaiian Haystacks.
- Baked Apples make one of the BEST dessert (and they’re kinda healthy).
- Gimme some Baby Back Ribs and I’ll love you forever.
- Slow-Cooked Ham in Cider Gravy is one of those recipes you just have to try once–then again and again…and again…
- For a fast taco–Slow Cooker Taco Meat.
- Pocket Dinners
So, which of these 24 Super-Easy 5-ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes do you think you’ll start with? I can’t wait to start with #1 and work my way down. Let me know how your month goes as you power through. Just drop me a comment on Facebook!