This Instant Pot Orange Chicken is so tender and super easy to make. Somehow the video I made of this completely disappeared. I don’t have a clue what happened to it. Maybe sometime in the near future I will make another cause this dish is so darn tasty. Bummer I know but at least you still have a recipe!
Instant pot orange chicken is super easy to make. Everything just goes in and set it to high pressure then walk away. This can be put all into the insert pot and placed in the fridge until your ready to cook it. Just have whom ever is at home pop it into the pot. It’s also easy to put in on as soon as you get home and by the time your settle in dinner is done.
I think so many people love slow cookers but don’t see the ease of the instant pot or a pressure cooker. These cook dinner fast and the meat is always tender. You can also make sticky rice in advance in the pressure cooker to serve up with this. I like to use a rice cooker and keep it on warm.
Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and SterilizerGenuine Instant Pot Tempered Glass lid, Clear – 9 in. (23 cm) – 6 QuartGenuine Instant Pot Sealing Ring Clear, 5 or 6 QuartInstant Pot Accu SV800 Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (120V, 800W)
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili sauce
- 4 stalks spring onions; sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds; optional
- Salt and pepper
- In a instant pot or pressure cooker, add in chicken then top with soy sauce, orange juice, and brown sugar. Stir. Add in chili sauce, garlic, and ginger. Cook on high pressure for 40 minutes.
- Let pressure release. Remove and serve topped with spring onions and sesame seeds along with rice.