This are so awesome for a Harry Potter party or even a simple dessert on Harry Potter date night. Butterbeer Panna Cotta is this delectable creamy butterscotch dessert that your friends will insist you have a Potter party every single year.
What I love about Butterbeer Panna Cotta is that it’s super easy to make. It can be made in advance several days before because it stays good. That always helps planning a party so much easier. That’s awesome right ya’ll? What if your just having a few friends over to watch the movies. Never fear this is the perfect make a head dessert. You will seriously wow them with the butterscotch flavors.
The perfect way to have a Potter Thon is totally with this dessert. Make some chocolate frogs along with pumpkin pasties and your guests will be Potter Gasted! Yes, that’s a word 😉
Do you have a favorite Harry Potter book or film? If so, just add little notes to the top of these desserts for extra fun. You can also do different ideas for a Horcrux each that would make these Butterbeer Panna Cotta go to the next level. Find gummies to hide in the centers like snakes for Slytherin. Who could pass on such a fun and light dessert?
Even with a night in with the family I love to have these in the fridge for the family to scarf down. So soft and creamy with the rich butterscotch flavor. Don’t forget in November the new Fantastic Beasts movie is coming!
NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO
- 3 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 cups milk
- 1¾ cup heavy whipping creamy
- ½ cup crushed butterscotch candies
- 4 crushed butterscotch candies (reserved for topping)
- In a small bowl, mix milk and gelatin together.
- In small sauce pan add butterscotch crushed candies and heavy whipping cream. Cook until butterscotch is completely melted. Remove and cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix the hot mixture with the cold milk mixture. Pour into small containers.
- Put int he fridge for 6 hours or overnight. Serve with crushed butterscotch candies on top.