#advertisement I received compensation from Dr. Scholl’s® to write this post. All opinions are entirely my own. #CustomFitRelief #DrScholls
I’m a busy mom that’s always on the go. Between taking my kids to soccer practice, homeschooling, and running a business, there’s not a lot of time for rest! With my crazy life, I can be preeeeetty uncomfortable some days. Foot and lower body pain, discomfort, or fatigue can drain you of energy and hold you back from being on the go and truly enjoying every day as fully as you want. But thankfully I learned these 5 crazy comfort hacks for moms on the go!
5 Crazy Comfort Hacks for Moms On the Go
- Wear Leggings – Seriously, leggings are AMAZEBALLS and super comfortable. Leggings and a tunic top are basically my on-the-go mom uniform!
- Get Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts – Did you know that pain in your lower back and knees can originate from your feet? With Custom Fit® Orthotics, get the custom support and cushioning you need to disperse your foot pressure and reduce the pain-inducing stress on your knees or lower back!
- Take Breaks Throughout the Day – You’re on your feet all day long as a mom, and sometimes you need a break! Try to schedule little mini-vacations for your feet here and there. At least sit down to sip some coffee!
- Wear Comfy Shoes – Okay, I cannot say enough that you need comfy shoes. My favorites are flats. They’re not the best for my feet, though, so make sure you pair them with your Custom Fit® Orthotics for good support and comfort through the whole day!
- Stay Hydrated – This one might seem strange, but it’s so so so important! Staying hydrated keeps you feeling better all day long. Keep a water bottle with you while you run your kids all over town and you’ll feel a hundred times better!
Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics provide immediate and all day relief for your foot, knee, or lower back pain from being on your feet all day running your kids around. Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics can help you stay on your feet, with all-day relief!
The experts in biomechanics from Dr. Scholl’s® developed the advanced FootMapping® technology used in the Custom Fit® kiosk. It uses over 2,000 pressure sensors to create your Custom Footmap! It identifies your arch type, foot length, and unique pressure points. In less than 2 minutes, the kiosk evaluates all this data and recommends the Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts that are right for you!
I actually tried the Custom Fit® kiosk at my Walmart store, and it was amazing! I ended up with inserts that fit my foot exactly and my toesies have never been so comfy! So here’s how you use your kiosk:
- Find the kiosk near you using this handy search.
- Click “start” and take off your shoes!
- Step onto the kiosk.
- Follow the on-screen directions. (It had me step onto each foot individually, etc.)
- Buy the Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts recommended on the screen!
Custom Fit® Orthotics are comprised of 4 layers, each providing a different benefit. Together, these layers provide support and cushioning to immediately relieve foot and lower body pain and provide you with all-day comfort.
Now, you can get through long days without lower body pain, because Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics are an effective solution for foot, knee and lower back pain.
Try Custom Fit® Orthotics and get clinically proven immediate and all day pain relief for foot, knee, or lower back pain from being on your feet, so you can keep moving! You can try Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts risk-free and get $10 off here!